- Manage & Grow
- Analyze & Report
- Govern & Comply
The Solution: IBM software and One Point's QuickPoint Compliance
One Point Solutions has the expertise to help your organization quickly identify and resolve information governance challenges (not these challenges) using world-class IBM solutions. Our specialists – members of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – will assist in finding the quickest path to protection using a turnkey appliance-based approach to:
- Locate, document, and protect data -- structured and unstructured -- across the enterprise.
- Define / manage privacy and masking policies.
- Install and implement IBM appliances to provide a peace-of-mind -- and compliance.
Most IT organizations are aware of information governance and security challenges
- Automating compliance with regulations like HIPAA and SOX.
- Externally monitoring sensitive data access and sending real-time alarms.
- Controlling and enforcing enterprise-wide security models on-site and in the cloud.
- Protecting sensitive enterprise information -- structured and unstructured – and avoid production data breaches without impacting applications.
- Protecting confidential data used in test, training and development environments.
- Limiting privileged user access to sensitive data from locations worldwide.
- Dynamically protecting SQL from malicious or unauthorized requests.
- Setting policy-based controls to detect unauthorized or suspicious activity.
- Conducting vulnerability assessments, modifying auditing and blocking rules.
Additional purchases of hardware storage and CPU to provide for an increasing volume of production records.