- Manage & Grow
- Analyze & Report
- Govern & Comply
Data Management Bundles
Integrated Data Management Solution Bundles
Migration/Upgrades: A Common IT Challenge
Your Informix-based system has run well for years, deployed on the technology of the day: SCO UNIX, DEC Ultrix, or NCR Systems with System V Unix. The solution has given you very little problems over the years: Scalable, Easy to Manage, Low TCO. But the hardware, application or the version of Informix you use has reached its end of life. Your user base wants to update the system—get away from green screens to a web-based user interface. It is time for a change.
IBM Informix & DB2 UDB Continuous
Do you have a plan for the inevitable?
We can help you achieve readiness:
- Plan to avoid system failures now, not after failure and costly downtime.
- Ensure the continuity of your business systems.
If you need failover and backup planning for one or more IBM database systems, replication between database systems from IBM & multiple vendors / locations, or “five 9s” of availability— just a few minutes of total downtime a year, we have a solution for you. One Point can help you implement IBM database technologies that provide nearly continuous availability and be prepared before disasters occur.
Tivoli Database Storage Solution
One Point can implement your backup strategy using built-in tools with IBM’s Tivoli Storage Manager. This solution provides reliable backup capability for one or more IBM database systems.
InfoSphere Disaster Recovery Solution
One Point Solutions leverages IBM Information Management products to provide comprehensive solutions for data cleansing, master data management, replication and disaster recovery. These solutions are provided by using a combination of the failover capabilities of DB2, Informix, and the Infosphere product family The high availability data replication (HDR or HADR) features in DB2 and Informix allow for a primary server with a local or remote realtime failover server as well as the ability to "update anywhere." The Infosphere products enhance this functionality with the ability to:
- Replicate data one- or two-way between IBM and non-IBM servers via Change Data Capture and Infosphere Replication Server
- Use master data management to centralize customer and product information
- Provide a complete software/hardware data centralization and reporting solution
- Extract, transfer, cleanse, and load data from disparate data sources
- Create and manage central data warehouses
- Provide vertical market solutions for various industries
These options allow your company to leverage its data and have the assurance that it's clean and accessible.
OnPoint™ Data Archiving, Privacy &
Test Data Management Bundle
Do you have issues with one or more of the following:
- Data growth at 40% per year impacts performance
- Data privacy strategic risk to business
- Compliance with growing policies and regulations
- Business continuity for 24x365 competitiveness
- Accelerating demand to access and analyze data
- High cost of infrastructure and development
- Test data difficult to generate and can create privacy issues