- Manage & Grow
- Analyze & Report
- Govern & Comply
Data Management Consulting
Virtual DBA Services Overview
In spite of how common database use is, many organizations do not manage databases efficiently. If your organization can answer “YES” to one or more of these questions, your database operation may benefit from One Point’s services and IBM database software solutions:
- Is it difficult to keep up with database technology changes and training needs because of cost constraints?
- Do short or long-term database projects often require additional resources, or reassignment of resources?
- Has your company failed to install easy-to-use database monitoring, dashboard & reporting tools?
- Do you need help finding the most cost-effective and growth-oriented IBM database software?
- Are database administrators (DBAs) busy with day-to-day interruptions with little time for new projects?
- Do budget concerns prevent hiring another DBA even when you need one?
One Point Solutions can make it possible for you to answer all of these questions with a healthy “NO.”
Our one-time or ongoing flexible service packages provide your organization with a outsource database specialist who knows your business and helps ensure that your critical data systems have the support they need.
Professional Software License Design™ Services
The weakest link your database infrastructure could be your software licensing strategy. One Point can help you identify and select the IBM licensing options that will be most cost-effective over the long-term with our Professional Software License Design (PSLD) program. Our PSLD service is delivered by senior consultants with over 15 years of I.T. experience and a minimum of 5 years of software license design.
- License design optimized based on your priorities (cost, migration path, support coverage, etc.)
- License verified for compliance
- Maintenance programs recommended based upon our proprietary risk assessment process